The Montessori application process will be done using the following registration priorities:
- Priority 1: Students with an older sibling who will be attending Montessori within the same school in the same year. Siblings must register following the usual procedures by the stated deadline to be eligible for Priority 1 status. Students enrolled after the deadline will go on a wait list.
- Priority 2: Students who reside who live within the Richmond School District.
- Priority 3: Students who reside outside the Richmond School District.
- Montessori program applicants will be placed at their first choice school if space is available. However, if there are more applicants than spaces available at a school, a random draw will take place to determine which applicants will have a reserved space.
- Applicants will be required to provide a second and third choice school if their first choice is not available.
- Late applications, including siblings, received after the deadline will be added to the end of the wait list that will be created from the draw.